Wednesday 15 January 2014

Outfits | Cropped Jumper 5 Ways!

Here is another edition of "Ways"! This time I take on the Blue Fluffy Cowl Crop Jumper which I picked up in the Miss Selfridge for an amazing £7!


Boohoo Cami Dress (similar one here which is so cute!)



Blue Fluffy Cowl Crop Jumper
Grey Marl Skirt
Gonsalves & Hall Grey Skirt
Topshop Brush Check Flippy Skirt (New in!)
Dorothy Perkins Black Leather Look Quilted Jacket
Blue Fluffy Cowl Crop Jumper
ASOS Winter Floral Smock Dress (On sale now!)
If your wondering what shoes I have on in the pictures they are
That is all for today, I hope you enjoyed the second segment of "Ways"! See you all soon :)
Keep Sparkling ♥ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated :) If there is anything you would like to see or know just leave me a comment and i'll get back to you! xoxo